Professional Deep Rug Cleaning Service Safe for your family!
Rugs these days are brightly colored and made of a variety of materials. Using professional deep rug cleaning service at least once a year will help you to keep your rugs look fresh and bright as the day you bought them. This is why we have a highly skilled and well-trained rug cleaners team, with years of experience in the steam rug cleaning services, which is proven to be the most effective way to wash your rugs. Seems like, people still cannot travel back in time, but we are not sure about rugs, however, after our visit, we have had multiple reports that rugs look years younger.
We use proven and fully-tested professional detergents that are safe for children and pets. Our processes will help to restore your rugs to almost original appearance and leave fibers clean, fresh and shiny.
Deep Rug Cleaner’s process is:
1. First, we perform a pre-leaning analysis to decide precisely what chemicals and instruments for the particular tapestry are needed.
2. We will professionally vacuum your rugs using a twin motor high-filtration vacuum cleaner specially designed for advanced high precision cleaning. Our professional equipment extracts dry dirt such as soil and dust but at the same time, it brushes the rug’s fibers to prepare them for the procedure.
3. Apply a pre-spray detergent which will decompose all dirt that is stuck in the depths of your rug’s fibers.
4. For our solution to work better we then brush the rugs to ensure that all dirt is decomposed and all germs, bacteria and viruses are destroyed.
5. Apply steam cleaning procedure using our professional equipment provided by the Mytee. Our machine injects hot steam deep into your rus using very high pressure. The steam helps to dissolve the dirt and kills any harmful bacterias and viruses as. Immediately after the steam is injected the machine suck everything back into its dir water tank.
6. We then check the results and invite the customer to inspect the service. If there are any remaining stains we can treat them with specialized chemicals depending on the stain’s nature, colour or odour.
7. If we are happy with the results and the client is completely satisfied with our cleaning we apply anti-bacterial aroma spray.
Rug Cleaning Prices:
|Item||Approximate Size||Standard Service||Add Stain Protector (Basic Service)||Exclusive Service|
|Small Rug||5 x 4 ft. – 1.5 x 1.2 m.||£14||£7||£20|
|Medium Rug||8 x 5 ft. – 2.4 x 1.5 m.||£18||£10||£30|
|Large Rug||12 x 10 ft. – 3.6 x 3 m.||£27||£15||£50|
*Minimum charge – £55 for Standard Service (if a booking’s total price is below £55 this charge applies)
What is included in the price for Rug Cleaning Service:
|Standard Service||Exclusive Service|
|Vacuum with a twin motor high-filtration||✔||✔|
|Apply a pre-spray detergent||✔||✔|
|Steam cleaning procedure||✔||✔|
|Treat Large Stains - Free of charge||✔||✔|
|Stain Treatment (free of charge)||✘||✔|
|Apply Stain Protector (Free of charge)||✘||✔|
|Apply Aroma (Free of charge)||✘||✔|
|Parking Charges included||✘||✔|
*Please contact us for more information or to obtain a copy of our certificate!